About the Affiliate Partners Council
Recognizing the responsibility of each member of the Affiliate Partnership Council has to each other and the business community and believing that we should encourage and foster high ethical standards in our respective professions and with the members of the Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS, we do hereby adopt the following CODE OF ETHICS for our constant guidance and inspiration predicated upon the basic principles of truth, justice and fair play.
1. To show respect and faith in the worthiness of our professions through honesty, and courtesy, in order to merit a reputation for high quality of service and fair dealing.
2. To add to the knowledge and success of our professions and to share the lessons of our experience with our fellow members.
3. To build an ever-increasing confidence and goodwill with the public and our fellow members by poise, self-restraint and constructive cooperation.
4. To conduct ourselves in the most ethical and competent manner when soliciting professional service or seeking employment, thus meriting confidence in our knowledge and integrity.
5. To accept our full share of responsibility in constructive public service to support the Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS and the community.
6. To strive to attain and to express a sincerity of character that shall enrich our human contacts, ever aiming toward that ideal – “The Practice of the Golden Rule.”
The Affiliate Partnership Council of the Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS®